Are you passionate about cultivating vibrant health and coming to full self expression? For me, both are enriched by my daily practice of Wu Ming Qigong, an ancient Chinese tradition of elegant energy movements. Qi (chee) is unconditional love, the vital life force of universal energy. Cultivating Qi through the practice of qigong enriches me ~ body, mind, emotions and spirit.
I’ve discovered that painting and practicing qigong are greatly enhanced by daily engagement. Qigong opens channels to intuition and inspiration, and it steadies my jitters to allow me to take artistic risks. If my studio is my laboratory, I am my own case study as I journal and blog about my experiences with creativity and Qigong, a blend I call CreativiQi.
I make my home on a farm in southeast Pennsylvania where I paint, write, grow food and flowers and enjoy the company of dogs and horses. When I’m not painting or teaching the Dragon’s Way® or Wu Ming Qigong for Breast Health, I like to hike, garden, cook and sit under the backyard chestnut tree sketching in my nature journal.
There is much to explore here at Wake Up Qi, and I invite you to join me in my exploration of Wu Ming Qigong and the fascinating links between energy and artistry. Linger a while. Before you leave, please leave me a comment and sign up for my newsletter Wake Up Qi News.
More About Me:
- Painter @ Paula Graham Art.com
- Author, Speaking of Journals: Children’s Book Writers Talk about their Diaries, Notebooks and Sketchbooks
- Certified Dragon’s Way® Instruction @ Traditional Chinese Medicine World Foundation, NY, NY
- Wu Ming Qigong for Breast Health Presenter
- Certified Kaizen-Muse Creativity Coach
- Certified ARTbundance™ Coach and Practitioner
- Student: Carlin Academy of Fine Art, Kennett Square PA
Professional Services: private sessions
Life Force ~ Tao of Medical Qigong
Healing Essence Acupressure